Friday, November 12, 2010

New Shoulder Bags

I have busy creating some news things ☼ The first bag featured here was made from the fabric of a scarf my sister made for me.   I really didn't wear it very often, as I have many scarves and I wanted to make something useful out of the luxurious fabric.  I ended up making two bags using some oriental fabric for the liner. I was so inspired with these fabrics they are so soft and beautiful!!!
Blue/Grey Oriental Lined Bag ~ $ 30
Measuring 14 1/2  x  13 1/2 inches
Strap 28 inches

Blue/Green Striped Bag ~ $ 30
Measuring 14 1/2  x  15 1/2 inches
Strap 29 inches

Red & Yellow Spotted Bag ~ $ 30
Light yellow silk liner
Measuring 18 x 13 inches
Strap 34 inches
Perfect for your laptop ☺


Blue & Yellow Spotted Bag ~ $ 30
Measuring 14 x 18 inches
Straps 30 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails