Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shading the Children


I started working out at a new place this summer.  I feel very blessed to be a part of such a fabulous group of women making their lives better by taking care of their bodies, minds and spirits ♥

There were only a few curtains in the children's area,
where they so graciously watch them while we sweat away.
  
I was recently given a HUGE bolt of fabric and I had no idea what I was going to do with it,  until now!!!  

Check out the before and after of the playroom!  





When I arrived in the room there were about 10 little ones or so and they ALL had questions and wanted to "help"...
it was the first time I have worked under such "pressure" ☺

When I finally pulled up the new curtains,
 the OOOOO's and aaaaahhhhh's were PRICELESS ♥
One little girl even proclaimed I want curtains in my room!!! 

SO worth it!!! 





After they were hung the owner requested that we have the door exposed for safety reasons.  
It looks better too!!!



What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails