Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grill Cover Remake

 Alright,  so I love to grill out and do so whenever I can.  Recently, our grill cover ripped and I thought I would make a new one to replace it,  it wasn't too hard and I think it turned out great! So, here is the old one.



Here is the new one,  I think it turned out pretty good and it looks so much better than that gray plastic cover did :)

If you would like to have a new grill cover for your grill please feel free to email me at jamieleigh5@yahoo.com

It also matches the BIG pillows on my porch and new playground cover pictured here...



2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! It looks like a Halloween Costume for R2D2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool! once i get my own grill ill be ordering one FOR SURE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails