Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies


Ever since I can remember I have been making peanut butter cookies.  Probably since I was strong enough to mix the dough by myself with the wooden spoon.  My mother always let me have full reign of the kitchen whenever I had the desire to bake something.  I would sit for hours looking through the cookbook trying to find something to make.  I distinctly remember rummaging through the cabinets making sure I had all of the ingredients needed.  Whenever I finished baking anything I would always take a piece or two upstairs to my dad for him to sample what I had made.  If he liked it he was downstairs about 5 minutes later looking for some more, that was always the biggest compliment and I always knew I could make that again.  If no one returned for more I usually never made it again ☺  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails