Saturday, December 24, 2011

Norwegian Delights by Stephen

My brother-in-law is visiting from Norway,
where he has been living for the past two years. 
Before that he was living in Denmark. 
 He has picked up many trades along the way and when he arrived this time to visit he had become an experienced baker. 

Here is what he accomplished while he was here,  he made these not only once but TWICE in 3 days,  I am in desperate need of a workout!!!




 The most interesting thing to me was him trying to translate measurements and ingredients.  He was searching for a block of yeast instead of the powder kind...I had not ever heard of such, have you?!



I was amazed at what he accomplished and I will be attempting to make the cinnamon twists sometime after I work off the ones I already had,
 by running and doing ZUMBA!!!!!

 So DELICIOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails