Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blankets

Some of you may remember when I made this blanket a few weeks ago out of two fancy dresses.
I had so much fun cutting the dresses knowing I was going to make something useful out of them.  
They would no longer be hanging in an over filled closet full of memories,
 along with other no longer worn items.

Ahhh a new life for the dresses ♥


I decided to put a white flannel back onto it for comfort and for cozy naps ♥


 I love the way it turned out :)

I still had another skirt suit that I wanted to do something with... 
isn't it quite lovely, I asked my friend why she didn't take it with her on her cruise ship job for greeting people,  she laughed, haha!!!
I especially enjoyed cutting into this one!



I paired it with a white flannel, and a cozy green flannel on the back ☺


With some of the leftover green flannel,
I was able to make this one using some fabric I already had, 
the flower fabric is actually corduroy.




This one might be my favorite,  the satin tie die is so luxurious.







ALL of these blankets will be on sale at The Little Red Barn Sale.
Please come out and see my sisters and I as we bring our artistic talents together for the first time ♥ 
Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails