Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kitchen Painting Trade

As I said yesterday, I painted at my sisters house all day long.  
We traded our services to help each other out. 

She has decided to paint her kitchen cabinets and ALL the brown trim and paneling.  
Basically ANYTHING that is brown, will now be white.

When I got there I wasn't even sure what I was going to be painting...
then I found out it was these windows, and paneling...


I was the PERFECT person for the job!!!


I love the concept of taping and then removing it, 
soooo much less clean up, and such perfect lines ☺
Here is what I was able to accomplish for her... 


First I painted it with a primer,
 then two coats of a creamy white.


My sweet niece, 
she kept me company when I took my breaks ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails