Monday, January 30, 2012

Stained Mirror

When My Grandfather passed away about 3 years ago, 
I received his dresser and an old mirror.
  The dresser is in the boys room 
and will probably get stained next because the mirror ended up looking so good!!!

I had wanted to stain this since I received it,
 but life always gets in the way, until this past weekend that is...
I love the simple touches on the corners...


It looked good after one coat,
 but I went ahead and did two coats to make sure it was thoroughly stained.
I then had to let it dry for 48 hours.
Taking the tape off, as always, is my FAVORITE part,
 because it reveals the final product and the beautiful clean edge!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YES, I am very excited to get started on it. I am so happy the weather has been so compatible for painting and staining ☺

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails